English - been a long time, huh?

Hey appologies for the English speakers, who keep faithfully coming to my blog and all you see is - some wierd writing in an even wierder language. Well, thanks for waiting and patience, or am I wrong and you don't even come any more?
What have I been up to, these days. My first recital is over (I was a guest singer), the long awaiting Freakfest festival was successfully made - thanks to God. I'm back at work after a 4-day church retreat with my friends from Hradec Kralove. It was fun and a time of blessing and refreshing from the Lord.
I feel like I'm being inspired again to write music and songs. Just last night I was working on one, that came to being at the retreat. Actually it was just an idea that followed my silly joking around, but we'll see if something good comes out it. I hope so. The song is kind of nearly done!
The photo was taken by T-green. More at her web blog.
4 Comments:
At 12:07,
Anonymní said…
koukám že už jseš za rezervobána no nic
At 12:11,
Anonymní said…
to shrek: to jsem :) ale dyť patřím Bohu, ne?
At 21:35,
Anonymní said…
Čauky. Tak jsem si tu v Tvém podání trochu zopákla anglinu :-). To retreat znamená taky dovolenou? Jasně, fotky použij jak chceš. Tak jen pokračuj ve skládání a tvoření nových písní!! ;-)
At 08:58,
Anonymní said…
to t-green: jo jo, retreat = dovolená. supr. válíš! psala jsem ti emailik.
Okomentovat
<< Home