Jihlava 3.6.2006
Akce v Jihlavě se letos zdařila (v rámci Evropského stánku uctívání od 8-20.00 hod). Tedy alespoň já jsem to tak prožívala. Bylo cítit pomazání na jednotlivých kapelách a vnímání na Ducha.Pravdou je, že ten den ráno nezačal moc dobře, a pak když jsme měli týmové ztišení, jsem věděla, že v srdci nejsem s Bohem zadobře. Tak jsem překonala svou tělesnost, a požádala Boha o pomoc. Vím, že Bůh mé srdce pročistil a dal mi sílu. Taky se tím upevnily vztahy v našem týmu a hned jsme si byly blíž. Jo, čas s Bohem má co do sebe :)
Náš tým z Domu modliteb, který byl zapsán pod jménem KeMaZoKa (první dvě písmena našich 4 křestních jmen) vedl úsek od 12.30-14.00. Jako vždy – anglicko-česky.
Věřím, že i právě proto, že fyzicky jsme byly celkem unavené, pak ty nevyřešené věci v srdci, také byla ten den příšerná zima! – tak Bůh se v naší slabosti oslavil a zjevil svou moc!
Our team from the International House of Prayer was invited on the first weekend in June to serve in Jihlava (Czech highland area) within the European Worship Tabernacle event from 8AM-8PM. Of all the worship events in Jihlava we’ve been a part of, I count this as the best one. The annointing and sensitivity of the Holy Spirit was evident.
The truth is that the morning didn’t start well. Having prayed with my team I realized I wasn’t right with God. So I took courage, overcame my flesh and asked God to help me. I know that He did clean my heart and gave me strength. Also our team relationships were strengthend, and we felt closer to one another. Yeah, a time with God changes everything.
So our House of Prayer team, signed up as KeMaZoKa (first two letters of all our Christian names), led a time slot from 12.30 – 2 PM. English-Czech as usual. I do believe that because we were quite tired, also it was extremely cold that day! and my heart unresolved issues – God was glorified in our weakness and He showed His power!
0 Comments:
Okomentovat
<< Home