Nightwatch report - česky možná později

We have just had our third Nightwatch.
Each Nightwatch had a different feel, different focus, different group of people. Since I forgot to write a report on the previous ones I now need to remember harder what it was about.
I can see a progression, more confidence as far as the organization. However, right before this latest one I was getting worried that I just won't be able to make. Not a feeling of hopelessness and „not good-enough-sort of thing“ but more I just can't do it without God. If I'm gonna do it, then He would have to help me because this is far more than I can do with my abilities.
Well, comparing to the previous ones unfortunately a band/worship team that I was hoping to have signed decided not the be part of it which meant we couldn't find in a short period of time any replacement. So, our team (me included) had to lead two time slots. Nothing to pity us or admire us, as I said...I knew this was coming...so I relied on God and was afraid a bit that I'll fail. I mean the second time slot from 3-5am was pretty interesting. Yeah, we were tired, very tired. We did everything bilingually plus due to my broken guitar string (again!) I was using a somebody else's guitar with stronger strings and it was killing my fingers!
The night started so great. This time we had a mixed group of Czechs and foreigners. Our team started off with the worship and intercession. We had an additional drummer, which made a huge difference. The connection with the people was right on, we all worshipped and prayed together. After us actually a worship team from the local church whose venue we've been using took their turn. It had a drive, it had a passion and it was Spirit led.
So far this Nightwatch seems to be „the one“ for me and for others that we've enjoyed.
God was in there. He gave us specific words. We acted some prophetic things out. As every time we shared communion together.
It really seems like God is building the unity among the churches here in the Czech republic. Yeah, I'm not saying here in Prague only, because the Nightwatch in October was 90 % attended by Czechs from different towns. Then we felt emphasis to pray for those towns present and to proclaim God's kingdom in those places. Special.
At the first one in July we had a guest team from IHOP Dallas. They helped us to start it off and that gave me courage to go on.
Well, since we started in the summer things are not only changing spiritually we believe, but for sure things are changing even in the natural realm. To describe how...the thing is...during the summer if I remember right when we came to the venue (by the way, it's located in the underground kind of at the same level where the metro is, which means no windows :) around 7pm it was still light outside. Then coming out of the place in the early dawn at 7am following day, it was still light. That was wierd and interesting.
Then as the fall approached and the time changed, we come in it's dark and leave in the morning while it's still dark. Hm.
Oh well, next Nightwatch is gonna happen December 14th. Unfortunately I won't be there. So far one team has signed up to come and one is praying to let me know. I believe God will provide and will cover the whole night.
Did I say that it seems like the average attendance is 40 people? Yeah!
To stay awake is a darn hard but it's worth it. If I can do something to make a difference in the kindgdom of God I am more than honored to be a part of it. I believe we are making a difference. I am aware how imperfect we are and how we do mess up sometimes, but I just love to see how God suprises us and provides, brings people in, financially helps us with the rent and so many other thigns that only God can do and is so good at.
Who are we that He is mindful of us? Who are we that He remember us, that He loves us?
1 Comments:
At 18:34,
Anonymní said…
shrek nerozumým někdy příště :(
Okomentovat
<< Home