Nightwatch - Noční stráž
Jak to probíhalo. V pátek v práci jsem pociťovala únavu (spánkový deficit, tropická vedra atd.) a obávala jsem se, že to večer nezvládnu. Potřebovala jsem si na chvilku odpočinout, ale nevěděla jsem jak, kdy a kde. Modlila jsem se. Předtím jsem komunikovala pře skype s Markem a Annou Haugen (pomáhali s týmen na FF) a ti slíbili, že se budou za nás modlit obzvláště v ranních hodinách od 3.-5.hod, jelikož u nich v Minneapolisu, USA bude 20.-22.hod. To mě velmi povzbudilo.
Nakonec jsem si asi na 30min zdřímla v metru - ideální místo a pomohlo to!
Stráž začala celkem dobře, Jason Heilman a jeho tým z Dallas, TX to opravdu "rozpálil". Bůh jednal mezi námi a inspiroval nás k modlitbám.
Náš čtvrteční tým nastoupil od 3.-5.hod. Předtím jsem se posilnila energetickým nápojem. Boží přítomnost byla silná a i díky skvělému bubeníkovi, který nás doprovázel, jsme opravdu proudili v jednom duchu.
Nakonec přišlo celkem 36 dospělých a 3 děti. Haleluja za to!
Určitě budou nějaké fota a videzáznam. Tak se těšte!
On July 20th our team from the House of Prayer organized our first Nightwatch from 9PM-6AM. Of course I was afraid that we wouldn't make it as far as organization and spiritual side. But I believe that we made it thanks to God!
How it all happened? Well, on Friday at work during the day I was getting really tired (sleep deficit, tropical heat for the past days etc.) and I was anxious that I'd fail that night because of that. I needed a nap, a short time of rest, but I had no idea how, where and when. I prayed.
Earlier I had a chance to talk to Mark and Anna Haugen (they were in CZ with a team to help out with Freakfest festival) who offered to me to pray for us especially during the morning hours from 3-5AM our time (8-10PM their time). I was so encouraged!
In the end I slept in the metro (subway) for about 30 min - an ideal place, it was such a help!
The watch started great, Jason Heilman and his team from Dallas, TX joined in powerful anointed worship and intercession. GOD was moving among us and inspired us in intercession.
Our Thursday team was scheduled to 3-5 AM. I drank an energy drink before the session, so I don't fall asleep. The Lord's presence was strong. Thanks to the sensitive annointed drummer who played with us, we flowed in unison and in one spirit.
To summerize...we had 36 adults and 3 kids to turn up. Haleluja!
Watch out for pictures and videos!
0 Comments:
Okomentovat
<< Home