A za to se modlím/This is what I'm praying for...
Filipským/Philippians 1:9-11
"Modlím se, aby i vaše láska stále víc a více rostla spolu s poznáním a hlubokou vnímavostí, abyste uměli rozeznat, co je správné, abyste byli ryzí a bezúhonní až do Kristova dne a dali se od Ježíše Krista naplnit ovocem spravedlnosti ke slávě a chvále Boží." (NBK)
"I pray that your love for each other will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in your knowledge and understanding. For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless lives until Christ returns. May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation - those good things that are produced in your life by Jesus Christ - for this will bring much glory and praise to God." (New Living Translation)
"Modlím se, aby i vaše láska stále víc a více rostla spolu s poznáním a hlubokou vnímavostí, abyste uměli rozeznat, co je správné, abyste byli ryzí a bezúhonní až do Kristova dne a dali se od Ježíše Krista naplnit ovocem spravedlnosti ke slávě a chvále Boží." (NBK)
"I pray that your love for each other will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in your knowledge and understanding. For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless lives until Christ returns. May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation - those good things that are produced in your life by Jesus Christ - for this will bring much glory and praise to God." (New Living Translation)
0 Comments:
Okomentovat
<< Home