See the morning
Once I heard a testimony, that encouraged me a lot and believe it or not, this weekend I was reminded of it again. After the dark night God brings the dawn and the morning, the light, the new day. . Psalm 30:5 "...weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes n the morning". Honestly, I felt very lonely and down. The night seemed to be really long and never ending, I couldn't see the morning. Out of my weary and desperate heart I cried to God and poured out my heart to Him, once again.
....and the MORNING CAME! God totally surprised me, and I am still in amazement of how he did it. I just watched His perfect moves. I have been praising my Lord the whole day and in awe of His goodness to me! And you know what, I actually got a CD with a title: See the morning!
There is no better place than to be walking in the WILL of God! Jesus, thank you for your amazing love!
....and the MORNING CAME! God totally surprised me, and I am still in amazement of how he did it. I just watched His perfect moves. I have been praising my Lord the whole day and in awe of His goodness to me! And you know what, I actually got a CD with a title: See the morning!
There is no better place than to be walking in the WILL of God! Jesus, thank you for your amazing love!
3 Comments:
At 09:46,
Fiona said…
Thank you for your encouraging testimony.I hope you feel better now. It is so great that we can cry to God and He hears us at any time. I wish you all the best in your life with our Lord. Looking forward to see you.
At 10:43,
Anonymní said…
hi..so great that THINGS have changed..i am really happy for you..sorry for not being there recently..all the best in this NEW year
At 20:00,
Anonymní said…
To je super, že se ještě v dnešní době najdou lidi, kteří přemýšlí a dávají to najevo, aby se nad sebou zamyslel taky někdo jinej :-). Fandím Ti!!!
Okomentovat
<< Home