English update...
Can't believe the summer is over. Not that I had a time off. I'm a working girl, however, I did took some vacation. When I look back, I must say, that i'm pretty happy with this year's summer - had my first public performance singing my song, took part in Freakfest festival, was on an extended weekend church retreat, a week of worship retreat, had fun leading worship at the Hradec Kralove church service, kept leading worship on Thursdays at Ihopp as much as I was in town, ....met with my friends either in Prague or in Hradec and had fun etc....
Yep, a lot of stuff for which I'm very gratefull. Friendships have been made stronger.
But what has God for me next? I wonder...
I am aware of the fact that I need to press on with my musical and singing skills, it's me who received the talent, but God wants to see its multiplication. I am responsible for the multiplication. God help me move in your direction.
At the worship retreat I received few good tips about recording and some contacts too. But what have I done since? Not much. Father, don't let me be passive, help me to see with your eyes and not just use the gifts, but MULTIPLY them.
Yep, a lot of stuff for which I'm very gratefull. Friendships have been made stronger.
But what has God for me next? I wonder...
I am aware of the fact that I need to press on with my musical and singing skills, it's me who received the talent, but God wants to see its multiplication. I am responsible for the multiplication. God help me move in your direction.
At the worship retreat I received few good tips about recording and some contacts too. But what have I done since? Not much. Father, don't let me be passive, help me to see with your eyes and not just use the gifts, but MULTIPLY them.
0 Comments:
Okomentovat
<< Home