Interviewing myself (Marklish talking to Marketa)

Why an interview?
I think it’s a fresh approach than having to write an article
Let’s get it going…are you happy?
It’s hard to say, is anybody always happy? If so, I wonder :) I have some good days and struggling days.
What are the struggling days mostly about?
About me being alone, without a partner…
But you’re “IN”, an independent woman, doing her own thing whenever she wants…that’s the society that we live in nowadays.
Yes, unfortunately. Such society and trends make people selfish, they only think about themselves and fulfilling their own needs. However it looks like, I believe in marriage and family and I hope that one day I will have my own.
What’s stopping you from it?
First of all, I’m a believer in Christ and that means that my future spouse must be a Bible believing follower of Christ himself. I don’t want a split of beliefs in my marriage; I desire unity through Christ and serving the Lord together in whatever area it may be. So to answer your question…nothing is stopping me, I am just waiting for the right one to show up.
What about your age, you’re not getting any younger…do you have the necessary patience to wait? Are you aware that there is about 1 % of born-again Christians in the CZ? You are not in an easy place.
I am very aware of that. Thank you for the reminder! I believe that God has his way and that He will not abandon me and will not forget me.
What should your spouse-to-be look like, or what are the characteristics you’re seeking?
Well, as I said, a believer in Christ, but that’s not enough of course. There has to be a sparkle between us and we should get along well and like each other’s company. That means – good friends. As a woman I desire that the guy would pursue me and “fight” for me, to win me. I don’t believe in a woman being the initiator. Whether that person is a Czech man or a foreigner doesn’t really matter as long as we’ll be able to communicate (English, I suppose) and there will be a respect for my parents and my culture.
Oh, and I’m kind of tall, so somebody who’s about the same height or taller would be nice.
Do you come from a very strong family background?
I am not sure whether I should call it a strong background. My family ties are important to me but not to the point of being controlled by them. :)
You mentioned that the guy should be the initiator, what do you mean by that? I think there’s nothing wrong with you “helping” a bit.
I have tried several Christian dating web sites and I have contacted several men (one at a time). It all seems like “I make the first step, I keep trying to initiate the conversation, I, I, I…” and so far I haven’t experienced that pursuing from the guy’s side. So I hope that it will happen one day…
Gosh, I think I have uncovered too much of me as far as being single. I think we should change the subject or stop the talking…:)
Ok. I thank you for your openness to share. I hope that you will find what you’re looking for and that you will be found by the right one! Watch out, this interview might be published in Czech as well.
6 Comments:
At 21:57,
Anonymní said…
ahoj marklish, tak to je teda napad, rozhovor sama se sebou :-) jak originalni! a preju ti, abys uz nejakyho toho vysnenyho typka nasla.
At 23:11,
Anonymní said…
to patris: neříkej mi, že jsi všemu rozumněl :)
At 23:01,
Anonymní said…
rozumnel. neznas google prekladac stranek? :-)
At 17:46,
Anonymní said…
Thank you for inspiring Patrikovi regarding Google compilers site.
(http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=cs#)
At 14:16,
Marklish said…
to patris: google překladač? znám. schválně jsem si to zkusila a je to hrůůůůza! např. přeložená věta "Hrome, já myslím, že mám odkrytý moc mi, jak daleko za jednolůžkový pokoj." tak to je tedy legrační :))))
sigle (svobodný) překládají jako jednolůžkový pokoj ha ha ha ha ha
dost mě to pobavilo!
At 17:43,
Anonymní said…
mrkni na článek http://dagg.blog.cz/0809/wendi-kaiser-her-story-with-him-with-jesus
Okomentovat
<< Home